Warehouse Team Leaders
Location: Auckland Lagardere AWPL Warehouse, 5-10 minutes from Auckland airport at Tom Pearce Drive, Auckland.
A great opportunity to join our team in a Full time capacity based at our Warehouse!
We have four roles to fill and are actively requiring now – so Apply today!
Warehouse Team Leaders support the Warehouse Management team with the overall warehouse operations by:
- Supervising team members
- Tracking inventory
- Creating reports for management
- Ensuring the distributing of inventory is managed effectively
- Previous experience in a similar position is required.
Previous experience working in a large-scale retail environment would be a definite advantage.
Additional requirements include:
- Previous supervisory experience
- High level of attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and customer service focused
- Computer literacy at an intermediate level
- Forklift licence highly regarded
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Work with a passionate and close-knit team of people
- Enjoy staff discounts across all our New Zealand & Australian stores
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate outside of normal business hours to meet our customers' needs. We are looking for candidates who are reasonably flexible with availability as work may in some cases may fall outside normal business hours.