MAC Counter Manager - Auckland Airport
Passionate about all thing’s beauty? This is the role for you!
We are looking for a full-time Counter Manager with commitment, passion and professionalism. You will be capable of leading our fabulously talented and dedicated M.A.C Cosmetics team of Retail Make-up Artists, at Auckland Airport.
This is a busy role where you will be expected to lead and coach your team, ensuring they exceed customer expectations and deliver an unforgettable M.A.C brand experience. You will work closely with your team to collaborate, support and share ideas, contributing to sales success and repeat business.
To be operationally effective in this unique role, you will need to tick all the items on our shopping list:
- Make-up Artistry qualification and a real passion for M.A.C as a brand
- Solid experience managing a retail team
- Natural ability to coach, develop and motivate others
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to drive and achieve sales by optimising opportunities
As we operate in a dynamic airport environment where our stores are constantly trading, the ability to work a rotating roster incorporating early mornings, late nights and weekends is essential.
In partnership with M.A.C we offer a commitment to provide ongoing training and development to enhance sales capability and to reach personal and professional goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Free on-site parking
- 20% staff discount across our Australian and New Zealand stores
- Paid wellbeing & charity day leave
- Ongoing training and opportunities for professional development
Want to share our journey? Apply today!