Multi-Site Retail Store Manager - Hobart Airport
- Free on-site parking
- Paid wellbeing and volunteer day leave
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career and personal growth
- Staff discounts across our Pacific store network
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic leader to join our team at Hobart Airport as our new Multi-Site Store Manager.
This is an exciting permanent full-time opportunity managing our 3 retail sites; Runway News (offering a range of reading material, grab-and-go food and drinks, snacks and convenience items) Tasmania & Beyond and Australian Way (our beautiful souvenir/gift stores offering a range of local products)
We are looking for an individual with a passion for local Tasmanian products as you will be responsible for engaging local suppliers, vendors and produce to bring the best of Tasmania to travellers.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for a leader who has:
- solid management experience gained in a fast-paced retail environment
- a strong work ethic and clear communication skills
- a positive “can-do” attitude
- experience ordering and managing suppliers
- experience managing inventory controls and waste management
- experience rostering staff and managing costs and budgets
We will provide an extensive induction to ensure you successfully transition into the role along with on-going support via our Area Manager and Support Office team.
As we’re located in a dynamic airport environment, we operate 7 days a week. We are looking for someone who is reasonably flexible with availability as shifts may fall outside normal business hours.
Employment offers are conditional upon the ability to gain and maintain an ASIC pass.
Want to share our journey? We are actively recruiting for this role so Apply today!