Warehouse Team Members - Melbourne Airport
A great opportunity to join our team in a casual capacity based at our Warehouse!
We have several roles to fill and are actively recruiting now – so Apply today!
Warehouse Team Members support the overall warehouse operations by:
- Receiving stock
- Distributing inventory to allocated stores
- Inventory management
Previous experience in a similar position is required, previous experience working in a large-scale retail environment would be a definite advantage.
Additional requirements include:
- High level of attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and customer service focused
- Computer literacy at an intermediate level
- Forklift licence highly regarded
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Work with a passionate and close-knit team of people
- Enjoy staff discounts across all our pacific store network
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate outside of normal business hours to meet our customers' needs. We are looking for candidates who are reasonably flexible with availability as work may in some cases may fall outside normal business hours. Offers are conditional on the ability to gain and maintain an ASIC pass.
Want to join the team? Apply now!