Warehouse/Bond Team Members
Full-time & part time Warehouse/Bond Team Member positions.
You will support the overall Bond (customs controlled) operations:
- Receiving stock
- Distributing inventory to allocated stores
- Inventory management
To be part of our friendly team you will ideally have previous experience in a similar position. Previous experience working in a large scale retail environment would be a definite advantage.
Additional requirements include:
- High level of attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and customer service focused
- Computer literacy at an intermediate level
- Forklift licence highly regarded
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Work with a passionate and close-knit team of people
- Enjoy staff discounts across all our New Zealand & Australian stores
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate outside of normal business hours to meet our customers' needs. We are looking for a new team member who is reasonably flexible with availability as work may in some cases may fall outside normal business hours.
Want to share our journey? Apply today!
Team Spirit | Agility |Innovation | Excellence | Enthusiasm | Ethics
Experience new horizons every day!