Retail Assistant Store Manager - Perth Airport
Passionate about retail and good customer service? So are we!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven leader to join our team as our new Assistant Store Manager in a permanent, full time role at Perth Airport.
As our new Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager with the overall store operations, and managing the store in the absence of the Store Manager. You will be strategically minded, lead by example and understand that each day is unique & will often mean wearing many ‘hats’ to ensure our brand is well presented and our customers needs are met.
We’re looking for a hands-on leader who will:
- Demonstrate solid retail operational experience and people management skills
- Bring a strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial approach to the business
- Be a strong communicator & team motivator
- Provide effective training to staff in the areas of customer service, product knowledge, inventory control and merchandising
- Be proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Outlook & Teams
- Opportunities for career and personal growth
- Staff discounts across our Pacific store network
- Paid volunteer and wellbeing leave
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment, we operate outside typical business hours. We are looking for someone who is reasonably flexible with availability as trading hours will fall outside normal business hours.
Want to share our journey? We are actively recruiting so Apply today!