Café Manager - Campos Coffee - Sydney Airport
Passionate about delivering fantastic customer service? So are we!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven leader to join our team at Campos Coffee as our new Café Manager on a Full-Time basis.
Situated at Sydney International Airport, Campos Coffee is the go to stop for travelleres looking for their coffee fix to unwind before their flight.
As our new Café Manager, you will be charged with managing all aspects of the daily running of the store. You will be strategically minded, lead by example, and understand that each day is unique & will often mean wearing many ‘hats’ to ensure our brand is well presented and our customer's needs are met.
This is your chance to join a global leader in travel retail, showcase your passion and make this store your own!
We’re looking for a hands-on leader who will:
- Demonstrate solid food service/café operational experience and people management skills
- Bring a strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial approach to the business
- Be a strong communicator & team motivator
- Provide effective training to staff in the areas of customer service, product knowledge, inventory control, and merchandising
- Be proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Outlook & Teams
We seek a motivated individual who supports our customer-centric values, where the full energy and activity of the store team is focused on delivering a highly satisfying world class customer experience.
- Free on-site parking
- Paid wellbeing and volunteer day leave
- On-going training
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
- Staff discounts across our Pacific store network
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment, we operate outside typical business hours. We are looking for someone who is reasonably flexible with availability as our store operates 7 days per week, with morning shifts starting from 3:30am and evening shifts finishing at 9:30pm.
Please note, offers of employment are conditional on the ability to gain and maintain an ASIC pass and the ability to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Want to share our journey? Apply today!