Retail Team Leader @Relay - Cairns Airport
- Leader in travel retail
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
- Staff discount across our Pacific store network
We're looking for committed and enthusiastic team leader to join our retail team @ Cairns Airport in a part time role (15-25 hours a week) to provide support in all areas of the retail operation of our Relay store.
Your role as Team Leader will be to support the Store Manager with the daily operations of the store and lead your team by example to deliver an exceptional sales experience to our customers.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for delivering results
- Experience leading and mentoring a retail team
As we operate in a dynamic airport environment where our stores are constantly trading, the ability to work a rotating roster incorporating early mornings, late nights and weekends is essential.
Relay @ Cairns Airport is operated by Lagardère AWPL, a newly formed joint venture between 2 global and local leaders in Travel Retail with long history here in the Pacific. A partnership years in the making, Lagardère AWPL operates over 180 stores, with a passionate and capable team at its heart, we are the only operator in the region able to offer our customers and partners unique experiences across four distinct business lines; Travel Essentials, Speciality, Duty Free & Luxury and Food Service.