Store Manager - Live Eat - Melbourne Airport
In partnership with Live Eat, we are excited to announce the opening of a Live Eat restaurant at Melbourne Airport in the coming months!
Live Eat offer a fantastic range of healthy food options including fresh salads, snacks, burrito bowls, smoothies, juices, hot and cold drinks and more! This will be the place to be for travellers looking to grab something quick, nutritious, and delicious before they jet off on their flight.
To bring this store to life, we are seeking a Store Manager to oversee the smooth running of this store.
As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring daily and monthly targets are met
- Ensuring your team are maximising performance
- Maintaining a safe and encouraging work environment
- Acting as a role model for your team
- Promoting growth and development within your team
- Experience in managing a café or similar concept
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong team building skills
- Attention to detail
- Exposure to data management systems
- Exposure to retail sales is beneficial but not essential
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Free on-site parking
- Paid wellbeing and volunteer day leave
- On-going training
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
- Great staff discounts across our Pacific store network
As we operate in a dynamic airport environment, our store will trade 7-days from 6am to 10pm. With this in mind, you would need to be reasonably flexible with your availability and have the ability to work a rotating roster incorporating early mornings, late finishes and some weekends.
Offers of employment are conditional on the ability to gain and maintain an ASIC pass (requires a Federal Police Check).
Want to come along our journey, apply now!